Sealite SLB1060 Spar Buoy
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on: (800) 596 7245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SLB1060 spar buoy is a high-quality, affordable buoy ideal for marking hazards, mooring fields and channels in lakes and ponds.
The SLB1060 is rotationally-moulded in one piece using UV-stabilized polyethylene making it almost indestructible. The buoy is completely foam filled for added strength and buoyancy and is virtually unsinkable in the unlikely event of damage.
The stainless steel anchor point is recessed giving the buoy a flat base so it is able to stand upright for easy and convenient storage.
An internal concrete counterweight gives the buoy a lower center of gravity, providing more stability so the buoy is able to stand more upright on station.
The USCG approved reflective band gives unmatched night time visibility. The buoy can be fitted with an SL15 or SL60 solar lantern further increasing visibility to 1-3nm+.
Customizable signage is made from a vinyl 'buoy wrap' which is easily replaced if damaged.
Custom colours are available on request.
Features of the Sealite SLB1060
- Reflective strip
- Signage on 10oz buoy wrap
- Completely foam filled with 2lb/cu ft USCG accepted injection foam, & concrete counterweight for upright performance
- Stainless steel eye recessed into base
- Heavy duty, one piece, UV-stabilised, polyethylene shell
- Self righting
Advantages of the Sealite SLB1060
- Heavy duty, polyethylene shell. 61" height for a 1 mile visibility
- Completely foam filled - virtually unsinkable. Concrete internal counterweight
- Vinyl 'buoy wrap' - easily replaced if damaged. Reflective band for unmatched night visibility
- Low acquisition cost
- Suitable for sub zero termperatures
- Optional SL15 or SL60 solar lantern, and custom signage available
Options Available for the Sealite SLB1060
||Red, Green, White, Yellow as per IALA Recommendations
|Focal Plane Height (mm/inches)
||812 / 32
|Nominal Freeboard (mm/inches)
||812 / 32
|Nominal Draft (mm/inches)
||+/- 736 / +/- 29
|Reserve Buoyancy (kg/lb)
||9 / 20
|Maximum Mooring Load (kg/lb)
||9 / 20
|Submergence (kg/cm, lb/inch)
||12.5 / 70
|Visual Area (m2/ft2
||0.2 / 2.2
||Rotationally-moulded UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene, 316-grade mooring eye
|Wall Thickness (mm/inch)
||9 / 3/8
||Closed-cell polyurethane foam
||22.6 / 50 internal counter-weight
||1549 / 61
||254 / 10
||34 / 75
||Up to 12 years
||SEALITE® is a registered trademark of Sealite Pty Ltd