Sealite SLB600 & SLB601 - 600mm dia. Marker Buoys
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on: (800) 596 7245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SLB600 and SLB601 are short-range buoys ready for immediate installation. Typical applications include day and night channel, speed zone and restricted area marking.
The SLB600 and SLB601 are extremely long lasting and are moulded from strong, durable, UV-stabilized polyethylene. The large buoy base enables an even greater mooring load, with reserve buoyancy of 26kg (57lbs).
The stainless steel mooring bush is moulded directly into the buoy during manufacture for superior durability and strength. A large mooring chain attachment point accommodates a 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope.
The complete assembly is only 18.5kg (41lbs) and is available in standard high visibility Yellow, Green, Red and White.
Custom mould-in graphics are also available on request.
Features of the Sealite SLB600-SLB601
- Rotationally moulded to 7mm wall thickness
- Made from strong, durable UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene
- Foam filled with closed-cell polyurethane
- Large buoy base for increased reserve buoyancy
- Stainless steel mooring bush for maximum durabilty
- Large mooring chain attachment point accommodates 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope
Advantages of the Sealite SLB600-SLB601
- High visibility red, green, white or yellow as per IALA Recommendations
- Range of mooring equipment & chain available
- 16mm shackle or 12mm silver rope attachment point
- Excellent buoyancy & stability
- Mould-in graphics to suit customer requirements
- Environmentally friendly & recyclable