Sealite Apollo-155 Long Range Lantern (4-12nm+)
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on: (800) 596 7245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Apollo-155 is the next generation in marine aids to navigation.
Sealite’s latest innovation, the Apollo-155 long range lantern adjustable from 4-12nm+ is designed to suit a range of applications including channel, river and estuary marking.
To utilise latest technology, Sealite has designed a lantern using the world’s most advanced LEDs. These highly efficient LEDs can be configured individually with multiple flash codes in the same array.
The Apollo-155 incorporates a sophisticated thermal management system. Sealite in-house engineers custom designed this complex aluminium extrusion which is used as a heat sink for the LEDs and LED driver board.
Extensive use of copper and aluminium within the circuitry permits the effective transfer of heat to the external extrusion allowing wattage from 10-90watts with corresponding exceptional light output.
The distinct lens of the Apollo-155, also developed in-house by Sealite engineers, has 16 optical elements controlling the light emissions from the LED in a two-dimensional manner; completely unique to the industry. The 16x LEDs in each lens individually cover 45º horizontally, and 5º vertically.
The lens and LED holder can be factory set to sector different LEDs to 1° increments. For example, 183° RED, 42° WHITE and 15° RED all in the one tier. This provides complete flexibility to suit most installation requirements.
Like all Sealite marine lanterns the Apollo-155 has a specifically designed circuit board that controls automatic dusk till dawn operation, LED operation and many functions that can be specifically requested, such as current monitoring.
Sealite’s PC interface allows a host of features to be loaded onto the lantern, including automatic effective intensity calculations, adjustable on/off LUX levels and custom flash codes.
Users can choose between Schmidt-Clausen, Allard, Blondel-Rey-Douglas, and Allard-Ohno-Couzin (100 pulse) effective intensity settings.
Features of the Sealite APOLLO-155
- 16 ultra-high intensity LEDs
- 155mm diameter lens & integrated anodised aluminium heat sink (patents pending)
- Integrated bird deterrent spiked cap (colour of cap designates light colour)
- Independently controlled LEDs can be configured to create flashing, sectored or rotating lantern
- Automatic night activation & IP68 waterproof
- 12v DC power supply & external PC programming port
Advantages of the Sealite APOLLO-155
- The most efficient light in the industry - 5 degree vertical divergence, 22watt, 2100cd (white)
- Range adjustable in excess of 12nm & 155mm lens
- Independent control of individual LEDs, and the only LED lantern able to operate as a rotating beacon
- The only single tier lantern able to be sectored accurately using multi-colours (patents pending)
- Complete continuous diagnostic checking of each LED & advanced thermal management
- PC interface for setup, diagnostics & testing with on-board data communications, GPS, GSM, RF & AIS-ready
|Light Source||16 ultra bright LEDs|
|Available Flash Colors||Red, Green, White, Yellow, Blue|
|Maximum Available Intensity||R- 1140cd G- 2127cd W- 2110cd Y- 677cd|
|Horizontal Output||0 - 360°|
|Vertical Divergence||5° +/- 2.5° at 50% peak|
|Available Flash Characteristics||Up to 256 IALA recommended (PC programmed)|
|Intensity Adjustments||32 levels (PC programmed)|
|LED Life Expectancy||>100,000 hours|
|Current Draw||Refer to Sealite Power Calculator|
|Circuit Protection||Polarity protected|
|Nominal Voltage||12v DC only|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 80°C|
|Body Material||Anodised 6060 Series Aluminium|
|Lens Material||LEXAN® Polycarbonate - UV-stabilised|
|Lens Diameter (mm/inches)||155 / 6 1/8|
|Lens Design||Sealite 16 segment, multi-focus LED lens (patents pending)|
|Mounting||3 & 4 hole bolt pattern on 200mm OD base|
|Height (mm/inches)||300 / 11 4/5|
|Width (mm/inches)||235 / 9 1/3|
|Mass (Kg/lbs)||3.8 / 8 3/8|
|Patents||Australian Provisional Patent 1004289015|
|Trademarks||SEALITE® is a registered trade mark of Sealite Pty Ltd|
|Warranty||Full 3 years|
Additional Information about the Sealite APOLLO-155
The Apollo-155 is also available as a wreck marking light, and with GPS or RF flash synchronisation. AIS & Radio Control options are also available.
Please speak with your Sealite sales representative or local distributor for further details.