LX All Around (WHITE) Anchor LED Nav Light with Photodiode
Designed and built for the extreme ocean environment, this rugged and waterproof LED Anchor Light is viewable by 360°, has 3 nautical miles of visibility, and includes a photodiode to automatically turn the light on at dusk and off at dawn. Perfect for either power or sailing vessels, of any size, that are at anchor.
U.S. Coast Guard approved and used by the USCG and on board other military vessels since 2004. The LX Collection of Weems & Plath OGM LED Navigation Lights was the first in the world to be USCG approved and has set the standard for all others to follow.
Includes 3-foot wiring. Mounting bracket sold separately.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Voltage Range: 9-30V DC
- Current Draw: ≤ 0.33 Amps at 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 4 Watts
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 360°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 18°
- Durability: designed to exceed IP67
- Certifications: USCG 3NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)