LX TriColor/Anchor LED Nav Light with Photodiode and Strobe
This rugged and waterproof LED TriColor/Anchor combination light includes a strobe option, which converts the light from a solid anchor (WHITE) color to strobe on/off for emergencies. Additionally, the photodiode automatically turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn. The light also has 2 nautical miles of visibility and uses 5 times less power than comparable incandescents! Perfect for sailing vessels that are up to 65-feet in length.
U.S. Coast Guard approved and used by the USCG and on board other military vessels since 2004. The LX Collection of Weems & Plath OGM LED Navigation Lights was the first in the world to be USCG approved and has set the standard for all others to follow.
Includes a waterproof quick-disconnect plug with 3-foot mating cable. Bracket and Selector Switch sold separately.
- Visibility: 2NM
- Voltage Range: 9-30V DC
- Current Draw: ≤ 0.33 Amps at 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 4 Watts
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5°/ea for Port and Starboard (225° total); 360° for Anchor
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
- Wiring: 3-pin waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 3-foot mating cable
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)