LX2 Towing (AMBER) Running LED Nav Light with Bracket
This solidly constructed (AMBER) Towing Light was originally built for the military, but is now available for any sailor demanding a low power and long-lasting navigation light. It is made from hard-coated anodized aluminum with an acrylic lens. Perfect for power vessels up to 164-feet in length.
U.S. Coast Guard approved and used by the USCG and on board other military vessels since 2004. The LX Collection of Weems & Plath OGM LED Navigation Lights was the first in the world to be USCG approved and has set the standard for all others to follow.
No bracket required.
- Visibility: 2NM
- Voltage Range: 9-30V DC
- Current Draw: ≤ 0.17 Amps at 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 2 Watts
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 135°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: > 70°
- Light Source: Single LED with 50,000 hours of full-brightness
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)