Q TriColor/Anchor LED Nav Light in White Housing
The Q Collection’s TriColor/Anchor LED Navigation Light is waterproof, has 2 nautical miles of visibility and uses 5 times less power than comparable incandescent lights. Like those in the LX Collection, this light is made using solid aluminum construction and cast acrylic lens to make it last for years without yellowing. O-rings at the top, bottom, and middle of the light ensure a tight, waterproof enclosure. Additionally, the photodiode automatically turns the light on at dusk and off at dawn. Easy to install and perfect for use on sailing vessels up to 65-feet in length.
New to the Weems & Plath OGM Series, the Q Collection is the next generation of LED Navigation lights and incorporates the latest LED technology using a modular, modern design. All Q Collection lights are upgradeable, more efficient, and 20-30% brighter than LX Collection lights.
Includes a waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable assembly featuring a PVC jacket. Mounting brackets optional.
- Visibility: 2NM
- Voltage Range: 4-48V DC
- Current Draw: 0.39 Amps at 12V DC for TriColor; 0.28 Amps at 12V DC for Anchor
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 112.5°/ea for Port and Starboard (225° total); 360° for Anchor
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
- Wiring: 3-pin waterproof, quick-disconnect plug with 6-foot mating cable (3-wire)
- Housing Color: White
- Certifications: USCG 2NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Made in the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)