LX Steaming/Masthead LED Nav Light
Steaming lights (also known as Masthead lights) are for any vessel – sail or power – that is moving via engine power. Typically, the light is called a Masthead light for power vessels and Steaming light for sailing vessels, but the terms are sometimes used interchangeably. The LX Steaming/Masthead LED Nav Light has 3 nautical miles of visibility and is perfect for both power and sailing vessels that are up to 65-feet in length.
U.S. Coast Guard approved and used by the USCG and on board other military vessels since 2004. The LX Collection of Weems & Plath OGM LED Navigation Lights was the first in the world to be USCG approved and has set the standard for all others to follow.
Includes a waterproof quick-disconnect plug with 3-foot mating cable. Bracket sold separately.
- Visibility: 3NM
- Voltage Range: 9-30V DC
- Current Draw: 0.4 Amps at 12V DC
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 225°
- Vertical Viewing Angle: +/- 36°
- Certifications: USCG 3NM, ABYC-A16, COLREGS '72
- Construction: Aluminum, Cast Acrylic
- Made the USA
- Limited LIFETIME Warranty (effective 04/24/2019)