IMO DJ200E IMDG Code for Windows (Version 12), 2014
The IMDG Code for Windows (V12) contains the IMDG Code, 2012 Edition incorporating Amendment 37-14 and the IMDG Code Supplement, 2014 Edition as published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). It may be applied voluntarily as from 1 January 2015 and comes into force on 1 January 2016.
First published in 1965, the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code has become the standard guide to all aspects of handling dangerous goods and maritime pollutants in sea transport. It has undergone many changes over the years, both in format and content. IMDG Code for Windows (V12) incorporates all amendments up to Amendment 37-14.
The CD also includes:
- Search by substance or UN Number
- Multiple windows for viewing multiple pages or substances
- Extensive cross-referencing
- On-screen colour displays of hazard labels, signs and marks
- MFAG illustrations
- Easy generation and saving of a Dangerous Goods Note
- Easy to use menus, on screen user manual as well as help screens
- Printing facility and downloading
- Single-user or network versions.
Minimum PC spec.:
- Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- 64 MB RAM
- At least 20 MB of hard disk space.
Multi-user licence discount is only available per site (office or ship) and at point of purchase. Please note each user licence may be used on one computer only. Please see IMDG Code section for further information.