Sealite IALA Top Marks
For the latest information on prices and availability please contact us on: (800) 596 7245 or email@example.com
Designed and manufactured in accordance with IALA recommendations, Sealite’s range of Top Marks offer flexibility and reliability, and are a low cost, low maintenance, high visibility solution to marine navigation.
The Top Marks are rotationally-moulded onsite from UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene with a wall thickness of 3mm, and are available in a range of IALA recommended colours and configurations to suit both IALA Regions A and B.
With a 26mm (1 inch) internal stainless steel pole and industry standard 200mm OD mounting plate, Sealite’s range of IALA Top Marks can be easily attached to any existing navaid.
All Top Marks are manufactured with UV-stabilized, virgin polyethylene, with a wall thickness of 3mm. Diameter of internal pole is 26mm.
All Top Marks come with a 200mm OD stainless steel stand which is available in a variety of heights to suit the lantern/buoy configuration.
Individual Top Mark pieces are also available.
Features of the Sealite IALA-Top-Marks
- Strong, durable UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene
- 3mm wall thickness (rotationally-moulded components)
- Industry standard 200mm OD mounting base plate (optional top mounting plate available for lantern attachment)
Advantages of the Sealite IALA-Top-Marks
- Exceptional value for money
- Low maintenance
- High visibility IALA Recommended colours & configurations