Sealite Pipe Floats
Sealite Pipe Floats are rotationally moulded from UV-stabilised polyethylene, and can be secured around pipes, hoses and cables for use in marine environments such as dredging.
Each kit comes in two halves with associated hardware, and are stackable for storage or within a shipping container for economical transportation.
The units have a number of convenient features including tapered internal ends to allow the pipe to flex, and an internal anti-slip mechanism. As an option, the floats can be filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam to prevent water ingress in the unlikely event of damage.
The float is also designed to accommodate a solar marine light for night-time visibility.
- Strong, roationally moulded polyethylene construction
- Manufactured in high visibility colours
- Internal anti-slip mechanism
- Easy to install
- Resistant to sea conditions
- Optional solar marine light for night visibility
- Closed-cell polyurethane foam filling
- Optional lantern kit