Sealite Barrier Floats
Sealite’s barrier floats can be linked together to restrict boating traffic and swimmers from entering specific danger areas such as spillways and dams. They are manufactured using strong, UV-stabilised polyethylene and are available in a range of high visibility colours.
Sealite’s barrier floats are rotationally moulded as a single piece with a wall thickness of 5mm — increasing strength and ensuring a robust and functional product. The floats are polyurethane foam filled making them virtually unsinkable.;
The barrier floats come ready for deployment and Sealite also has a range of accessories available including cable and mooring equipment.
To service the 'urgent need' requirements of our customers, Sealite keeps stock available ready for immediate shipment.
- Strong polyethylene construction
- Rotationally moulded single float piece with wall thickness of 5mm
- Polyurethane foam filled - virtually unsinkable
- High visibility red, green, white, blue or yellow as per IALA recommendations
- Easy to install
- Optional accessories including cable & mooring equipment