Summary of Corrections: Volume 3 - Eastern Pacific Ocean, Antarctica, Indian Ocean and Australasia, 2020 (Parts 1 & 2)
The unclassified Summary of Corrections publications contain a reiterative compilation of all chart and publications corrections (less USCG Light Lists, NIMA List of Lights, and NIMA Hydrographic Catalog corrections) published against the current edition of each individual product originally issued in the Notice to Mariners.
Five separate volumes, organized by regions of the world, are published on an annual basis. Volumes 1 - 4 contain corrections to regionally numbered charts and Volume 5 contains corrections to world and ocean basin charts and corrections to navigational publications. 8-1/2" x 11".
• Volume 1: East Coast of North and South America (Subregions 11 through 15 and 23 through 28).
• Volume 2: Eastern Atlantic and Arctic Oceans, Including the Mediterranean Sea (Regions 3, 4 and 5).
• Volume 3: Eastern Pacific Ocean, Antarctica, Indian Ocean and Australasia (Subregions 16 through 19, 21, 22, and 29, and Regions 6 and 7).
• Volume 4: Western Pacific Ocean (Regions 8 and 9).
• Volume 5: World and Ocean Basin Charts, U.S. Coast Pilots, Sailing Directions, Fleet Guides and Other Publications.
EXPLANATION OF CONTENTS
The Summary of Corrections is provided as a convenient tool for updating nautical charts with corrections originally issued in the Notice to Mariners. It contains a reiterative compilation of all corrections affecting each product listed from its edition date through the date of this volume.
Charts are arranged by Subregion and are listed in ascending order by chart number. Each chart’s corrections are listed in ascending order by the Notice to Mariners number in which they were originally issued. Corrections that were issued prior to the current edition date of a chart are not included. Charts that were listed as “CANCELED” in a previous edition of the Summary of Corrections are not repeated. Paste-on corrections for charts (chartlets, depth tabulations and notes) are located in the back of the chart corrections section and are arranged in ascending order by chart number. When a paste-on correction supersedes another which had been issued previously, only the latest correction will be included.