SOLAS Training Manual: Lifesaving Appliances & Survival Techniques, 3rd, 2013
(As required by: SOLAS Chapter III. Reg. 35)
Our popular SOLAS Training Manual has been completely re-written to provide an up-to-date, user friendly, attractive document that will meet the requirements of the regulations.
Take the time and hard work out of updating and modernising your SOLAS Training Manual by using our document as the basis for your continued compliance with SOLAS.
- It ensures compliance with the Code.
- It saves considerable preparation time/cost.
- It provides a document that will actually be read.
- It gives uniformity throughout a fleet.
- It enhances the professional image of the owner.
- In its basic form all necessary background data is provided. Guidance is given concerning details to be entered so that the Manual becomes dedicated to a particular vessel.
- Where complicated Training Manuals are required a questionnaire is provided on which relevant details are inserted. From this information we prepare your Manuals in a uniform format.
- Some owners have asked I.C.Brindle & Co. to visit their vessels, obtain relevant information, take photographs as necessary, and then prepare the Manual.