Guide to Port Entry 2021-2022 Edition (Four Volume Set)
The most accurate and comprehensive port information resource, Guide to Port Entry, assists you and your crew in planning port calls to over 14,700 global commercial ports and terminals.
Make seamless port calls a reality and be safe in the knowledge that your crew have a complete port overview with over 83 port information sections at their disposal, including pre-arrival information, details of the documentation required by the port, maximum size of vessel permissible and cargo facilities, as well as Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced by other seafarers visiting that port.
Over 27,800 port service providers are also given, together with their contact details, for quick access to the facilities you need. Plus, when using our port information guide in conjunction with navigational information, you will have a clear understanding of the location of the facilities available by using our port plans, of which over 5,000 are available.
Included within this edition is access to the latest port information updates via unique port QR codes, which can be scanned using a smartphone or tablet. As such, you can be safe in the knowledge that when planning a port call your vessel/s have all the essential information they need.
- Over 14,700 commercial ports and terminals in 191 countries, all reviewed and revised since the last edition
- 126 new ports and terminals are included
- 83 port information headings
- Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
- Over 5,000 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our in-house cartographers
- 27,834 port service providers
- Over 1,700 Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced provided by fellow seafarers following port visits
- All data is sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
- Four hardback volumes - two of text, two of plans
- No advertising
- No duplication
- Trial FindaportCD, enclosed with every edition of Guide to Port Entry. For access to updated port information a subscription is required
Volumes 1 and 2 consist of detailed port information laid out in logical sequence across 83 headings.
All featured data is the result of constant research and attention to detail, with worldwide authentication through the key port authorities and agents.
ACE Reports. Many port entries benefit from Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced which are supplied by shipmasters, officers and others at the front end of the maritime industry. This invaluable information provides a unique insight into the facilities and conditions at the port encountered by fellow seafarers.
Guide to Port Entry Text Sample
Volumes 3 and 4 provide usable and detailed port plans and mooring diagrams, invaluable to shipmasters approaching unfamiliar ports and berths.
Plans are available in six categories for easy reference:
- Country Plans: showing the location of ports
- Port Location: location of, and approaches to, ports, harbours and terminals
- Berth Locations: berth numbers and locations
- Berthing Diagrams: individual berth and mooring arrangements
- Berth Equipment: including cranes, manifolds, chiksans, fire-fighting equipment, fendering and much more
- Shipmasters' Plans: drawings/plans as supplied by shipmasters, officers, superintendents and other authoritative sources
Please be advised that all plans are displayed in Greyscale in Guide to Port Entry.