Findaport CD - Tanker Edition
Tailored to the day-to-day tanker information requirements of oil majors, FindaportCD:Tanker features tanker specific port information, mooring diagrams, berthing operations and cargo facilities.
FindaportCD:Tanker assists with planning port calls and operational activities by enabling you to:
- locate over 8,100 ports and terminals around the world
- access detailed port information listed in over 80 headings
- view over 3,000 port plans and over 1,000 photographs
- view over 600 Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced (ACE Reports) provided by fellow seafarers
- search using a map interface or specify your requirements using over 26 criteria, including:
| port name
| port facilities
|| cargo types handled
|| drydock sizes
|| Specific search term, e.g. Shell
- identify the types of cargo handled and drydock capacity using unique port symbols
- save your favourite ports
- print and save port information to the local PC
- email port information (internet connection required)
- download more recent updates (internet connection required)
Plan port calls to global destinations with access to port information, interactive maps and extensive search options.
This service is ideal for vessels requiring digital access to port data which is both searchable and frequently updated, whilst being offline. If an internet connection is available/permitted, updated port data can be retrieved and downloaded on a per port basis.
FindaportCD is provided as an annual subscription service whereby 4 discs containing the latest data available are dispatched at quarterly intervals to each subscriber. Delivery for the 4 quarterly CDs is charged in advance within the initial delivery cost.
For more information about FindaportCD, please review the tabs above.
Two versions of FindaportCD are available:
- Standard: access all our port data irrespective of cargo type
- Tanker: view tanker specific data only
FindaportCD v1.5 + software requirements:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1 *
Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft (April 2014)
Web browser compatibility: Internet Explorer v8 or higher
Mozilla Firefox v10 or higher
Google Chrome v10 or higher
Other browsers may work but have not been tested exhaustively
Adobe Reader (provided on DVD)
Minimum screen resolution
1024 x 768 Processor: 32 or 64 bit, Pentium 4 performance or better
Min 2GB free space or 25% of HDD
512MB RAM or more, depending on OS
DVD drive (for installation)