MD46 1-40

New product

Dimensions: 6" x 9"

More details

$27.45

- +

Shipping Rates

More info

CFR Title 46 (Parts 1-40)|Code of Federal Regulations Title 46 Shipping Revised as of October 1, 2022

This volume containing parts 1–40 comprise chapter I—Coast Guard, DHS. The contents ofthese volumes represent all current regulations codified under this title of the CFR as of October 1, 2022.

Title 46—SHIPPING is composed of nine volumes. The parts in these volumes are arranged in the following order: Parts 1–40, 41–69, 70–89, 90–139, 140–155, 156–165, 166–199, 200–499, and 500 to end. The first seven volumes containing parts 1– 199 comprise chapter I—Coast Guard, DHS. The eighth volume, containing parts 200— 499, includes chapter II—Maritime Administration, DOT and chapter III— Coast Guard (Great Lakes Pilotage), DHS. The ninth volume, containing part 500 to end, includes chapter IV—Federal Maritime Commission. The contents of these volumes represent all current regulations codified under this title of the CFR as of October 1, 2022.

Table of Contents
Page
Explanation ................................................................................................ v
Title 46:
Chapter I—Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security .......... 3
Finding Aids:
Table of CFR Titles and Chapters ....................................................... 551
Alphabetical List of Agencies Appearing in the CFR ......................... 571
List of CFR Sections Affected ............................................................. 581

Title 46—Shipping
(This book contains parts 1 to 40)
Part
CHAPTER I—Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security 1

CHAPTER I—COAST GUARD, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

EDITORIAL NOTE: Nomenclature changes to chapter I appear at 69 FR 18803, Apr. 9, 2004, and
at 77 FR 59772, Oct. 1, 2012.

SUBCHAPTER A—PROCEDURES APPLICABLE TO THE PUBLIC
1 Organization, general course and methods governing marine safety functions ............................ 5
2 Vessel inspections ................................................... 15
3 Designation of oceanographic research vessels ....... 43
4 Marine casualties and investigations. ..................... 45
5 Marine investigation regulations—personnel action ....................................................................... 62
6 Waivers of navigation and vessel inspection laws and regulations .................................................... 74
7 Boundary lines ........................................................ 77
8 Vessel inspection alternatives ................................ 85
9 Extra compensation for overtime services .............. 97

SUBCHAPTER B—MERCHANT MARINE OFFICERS AND SEAMEN
10 Merchant mariner credential .................................. 100
11 Requirements for officer endorsements .................. 151
12 Requirements for rating endorsements ................... 244
13 Certification of tankermen ..................................... 264
14 Shipment and discharge of merchant mariners ...... 284
15 Manning requirements ............................................ 290
16 Chemical testing ..................................................... 318

SUBCHAPTER C—UNINSPECTED VESSELS
24 General provisions .................................................. 327
25 Requirements .......................................................... 330
26 Operations ............................................................... 341
27 Towing vessels ......................................................... 345 

46 CFR Ch. I (10–1–19 Edition)
28 Requirements for commercial fishing industry vessels ....................................................................... 351

SUBCHAPTER D—TANK VESSELS
30 General provisions .................................................. 401
31 Inspection and certification .................................... 422
32 Special equipment, machinery, and hull requirements ................................................................... 439
34 Fire fighting equipment .......................................... 469
35 Operations ............................................................... 489
36 Elevated temperature cargoes ................................. 512
38 Liquefied flammable gases ...................................... 513
39 Vapor control systems ............................................ 529

Reviews

8 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

QR code

Accept

Maryland Nautical uses cookies to enhance your e-commerce experience.  To view more information about our cookie use, click here to view our Privacy Policy