Revised as of April 1, 2019
6"x9"
ISBN: 978-1-941562-05-5 (9781941562055)

More details

$60.06

- +

Shipping Rates

More info

CFR Title 19 Parts 0-140 Code of Federal Regulations Title 19 Customs Duties Revised as of April 1, 2019.

Title 19—CUSTOMS DUTIES is composed of three volumes. The first two volumes, parts 0—140 and parts 141—199 contain the regulations in Chapter I—U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security; Department of the Treasury. The third volume, part 200 to end, contains the regulations in Chapter II—United States International Trade Commission; Chapter III—International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce; and Chapter IV—U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Homeland Security. The contents of these volumes represent all current regulations issued under this title of the CFR as of April 1, 2019.

Table of Contents
Explanation ................................................................................................ v
Title 19:
Chapter I—U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Department of
Homeland Security; Department of the Treasury ....................... 3
Finding Aids:
Table of CFR Titles and Chapters ....................................................... 953
Alphabetical List of Agencies Appearing in the CFR ......................... 973
Chapter I Subject Index ...................................................................... 983
List of CFR Sections Affected ............................................................. 1101

Reviews

2 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

QR code

Accept

Maryland Nautical uses cookies to enhance your e-commerce experience.  To view more information about our cookie use, click here to view our Privacy Policy