The 2017-2018 Cruising Guide to the Virgin Islands
The Complete Guide for Yachtsmen Divers and Watersports Enthusiasts.
Brand new for 2017-2018, with Virgin Island photography and full color detailed anchorage charts, these guides have been indispensable companions for sailors and visitors to these islands since 1982. Includes a free 17 x 27 inch color waterproof planning chart, with aerial photos of some of the anchorages. This guide covers the Virgin Islands including all the U.S. and British Virgin Islands: St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. John, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and all the smaller islands in between.
- Anchoring and mooring information and fees
- Customs, immigration and National Parks regulations
- Particulars on marina facilities and the amenities they offer
- Water sports - where to go and where to rent equipment
- Shore-side facilities, restaurants, beach bars, shops, provisions, Internet connections
- Directory of goods and services after every island section now including websites and Facebook URLs
Everything you will need to help make your vacation an enjoyable and memorable experience in a concise easy-to-use format.
- See more at: http://www.cruisingguides.com/products/2017-2018-cruising-guide-virgin-islands