The Great Book of Anchorages: The Bahamas - The Route Most Traveled
Anchorages details and chartlets covering Bimini, Cat Cay, Berry Islands, New Providence, Exumas, Eleuthera, Abacos and The Little Bahamas Bank. The only book dedicated exclusively to anchoring in the Bahamas. Designed and researched for boaters by long-time cruiser.
The Bahamas, The Route Most Traveled is our second in The Great Book Of Anchorages series. This one of a kind guide, complete with chartlets from Wavey Line Charts, provides a much needed and requested resource for anchorages in the islands of the Bahamas. The book covers the island chains that most cruisers travel from one year to the next, and provides them with approach and anchorage depth as well as shore access information. The beautifully detailed chartlets give essential information not found in any other resource for the Bahamas. The Bahamas, The Route Most Traveled is the perfect complement to your favorite Bahamas cruising guide.
Whether you’re just out for the weekend or doing your dream cruise, The Great Book Of Anchorages series will enhance your boating experience.
- NEW Comprehensive anchorage books for boaters.
- Hundreds of anchorages and free docks.
- Anchorage details with color chartlets.
- Indexed anchorage locations with GPS waypoints.
- Easy-to-use format.
- Details on types of anchors and anchoring techniques.
- Suggestions for planning your next trip.
- Save time with anchorage locations at your fingertips.
- Save money in dockage fees.
- The perfect companion to your favorite cruising guide.
- Designed and written for both sail and power boats.