PORTS Cruising Guide: Georgian Bay, The North Channel & Lake Huron, 2020 Edition
- Thirty Thousand Islands: The most complete guide ever to the Small Craft Route.
- GPS Coordinates and Our Full Distance Chart
- Marina & Facilities, Islands & Anchorages, Repair Services, Shopping, Fun things to do
PORTS Cruising Guide to Georgian Bay, the Northern Channel and Lake Huron highlights every port from Sarnia to Sault Ste. Marie, with full information on marinas, marine stores, facilities, repair services, restaurants, moorings and anchorages, and even where to find the best deals on everything from supplies to souvenirs. Featuring aerial photography and GPS coordinates, it includes the most comprehensive cruising guide to the 30,000 islands ever, plus the most detailed cruising guide to the North Channel anywhere!
NEW FOR 2020:
- Free Mobile App Download with every purchase of the 2020 guide (Android / iOs)
- New aerial photos
- New updated content and editorial.