Weems & Plath 201000 Atlantis Barometer and Thermometer Combination
The Atlantis brass Barometer/Thermometer combo displays the barometric pressure on the upper portion of the dial and the thermometer on the lower portion. This instrument is a wonderful addition to the bulkhead or wall alongside any of our companion Atlantis brass clocks. The classic screw bezel gives the instrument a traditional look and allows easy access to barometer thermometer components for adjustment. The case is created from solid, forged brass with a coat of lacquer for a lasting shine.
• Fully adjustable temperature compensated aneroid barometer movement with inch and millibar scales
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 feet above sea level
• Movements for altitudes from 3,500 feet to 7,000 feet are available by special order for an additional charge
• Thermometer has both F and C scales, with markings every 2 degrees from 32 degrees to 122 degrees F
• Limited lifetime warranty