We accept the following payment methods:
Ordering or Requesting Information on Chart/Products
- This applies to products that are NOT currently available through our SHOPPING CART system.
- If you need further information on a product or chart area follow the directions below.
- E-mail a fax number, requesting chart or product information. We will fax you a copy of the catalog information needed to make a selection for the chart area or product you are interested in.
- The catalog information will outline the product or area of coverage of each chart as well as a description of the product or chart.
- Since there are MANY products and charts that cover the world, this is the best way until an on-line catalog can be developed.
- Name, shipping address & telephone number.
- Ship by UPS, USPS etc. Please advise us the date that you require your order.
- Credit Card information should be faxed or call (800) 596-7245 until a secure means of e-mail transactions can be established.
- You can always call at 800-596-7245 or 410-752-4268 for any questions or to place your orders.
- Our fax # is 410-685-5068
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
*** INTERNATIONAL ORDERS SHIPPING TO ALASKA, HAWAII, INTERNATIONAL & MILITARY - APO/ FPO ***
We regularly ship worldwide and charge only actual shipping costs. We ship via USPS Priority Mail International and UPS International. Rates will vary depending on size and weight of the order, however your online total will always show $15.95 as that is the most common rate via USPS. Unless otherwise instructed we will choose the most economical method of shipping for you. Actual shipping charges may vary depending on the size and weight of your order. We may ship items separately if it lowers the shipping cost for you. If you have questions about this or would like to know actual postage/shipping charges, please call us at (800) 596-7245 or email email@example.com.