Guide to Port Entry 2019-2020 Edition (Four Volume Set)
The most accurate and comprehensive port information resource, Guide to Port Entry, assists you and your crew in planning port calls to over 11,400 global commercial ports and terminals.
Make seamless port calls a reality and be safe in the knowledge that your crew have a complete port overview with over 83 port information sections at their disposal, including, pre-arrival information, details of the documentation required by the port, maximum size of vessel permissible and cargo facilities, as well as Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced by other seafarers visiting that port.
Over 23,700 port service providers, together with their contact details, are also given for quick access to the facilities you need. Plus, when using our port information guide in conjunction with navigational information, you will have a clear understanding of the location of the facilities available by using our port plans, of which over 5,000 are available.
Included within this edition is access to the latest port information updates via unique port QR codes, which can be scanned using a smartphone or tablet. As such, you can be safe in the knowledge that when planning a port call your vessel/s have all the essential information they need.
- Information on 17,970 commercial ports and terminals in 191 countries
- 108 new ports and terminals since the last edition
- 5,932 port plans and mooring diagrams, designed and reviewed by our in-house cartographers
- 83 port information categories providing extensive detail presented in logical sequence which your customers are familiar with
- 22,614 port service providers
- All data sourced directly from port authorities, agents or operators
- Unique QR codes for each port entry providing access to updated port information via Findaport.com
- Over 1,700 port reports provided directly from fellow seafarers following port visits
Volumes 1 and 2 consist of detailed port information laid out in logical sequence across 83 headings
Volumes 3 and 4 provide usable and detailed port plans and mooring diagrams, invaluable to shipmasters approaching unfamiliar ports and berths.
Plans are available in six categories for easy reference:
- Country Plans: showing the location of ports
- Port Location: location of, and approaches to, ports, harbours and terminals
- Berth Locations: berth numbers and locations
- Berthing Diagrams: individual berth and mooring arrangements
- Berth Equipment: including cranes, manifolds, chiksans, fire-fighting equipment, fendering and much more
- Shipmasters' Plans: drawings/plans as supplied by shipmasters, officers, superintendents and other authoritative sources
Please be advised that all plans are displayed in Greyscale in Guide to Port Entry.