Hampton Roads and Norfolk to the Florida Keys, 1st Edition 2014
is our first Edition with more to come. This new and innovative book of anchorages, and nothing more than anchorages, complete with details and easy-to-use chartlets, makes finding a great anchorage anywhere along this section of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway easy and stress free. Over 20 years of cruising these waters has provided us with the knowledge and understanding to provide our fellow boaters with the information you've asked for. Now there is finally a comprehensive, easy-to-use and understand resource at your fingertips, whether you are just out for the weekend or doing your dream cruise, The Great Book Of Anchorages series will enhance your boating experience.
The most comprehemsive list available of the best anchorages and free docks. Anchorage details and charlets coverage the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway (AICW) from the Hapmton Roads/Norfolk area to Key West, Florida, with additional coverage of the St. Johns River. All in an easy-to-use format and presented for the long-distance cruiser or weekend boater. Designed and researched for boaters by long-time cruisers and boaters.
• NEW Comprehensive anchorage book for boaters.
• Over 530 anchorages and free docks.
• Anchorage details and color chartlets.
• Mile-by-Mile anchorage locations with GPS waypoints.
• Easy-to-use format.
• Details on types of anchors and anchoring techniques.
• Suggestions for planning your next trip.
• Save time with anchorage locations at your fingertips.
• Save thousands of dollars in dockage fees.
• Written and compiled by boaters for boaters.