Maryland Nautical takes pride in its ability to meet your service satisfaction and product excellence requirements. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the day your order was placed in unused, like-new condition.
- A copy of the customer receipt and original packing slip must accompany all returns
- A refund will be issued only to the original credit card.
You may return anything ordered from us within 30 days for exchange, credit, or refund EXCEPT the following:
- OceanGrafix Print-On-Demand Nautical Charts
- Textbooks & Study Guides (Coast Guard License Study Materials)
- Electronic Charts, DVDs & Videos
- Engraved Items
- Special Order Items
Damaged, incorrect Items and Shortage Claims
- Please report damaged or missing items within 3 days of delivery by calling toll free 1-800-596-7245
- If you receive incorrect or defective merchandise or shortages, call within 3 days for adjustment.
Maryland Nautical reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on product returns of $500 or more.
Please address all product complaints as provided in the warranty and other materials provided on purchase. Do not make product complaints through the Sites.
Product and service description and pricing is subject to correction and change. Maryland Nautical may refuse or cancel orders placed at an incorrect price, or based upon erroneous promotion terms, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Maryland Nautical’s obligations, if any, with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the specific agreement through which they were provided. Sales made through the Sites, if any, are governed by Maryland Nautical’s standard purchasing terms that are generated through your order.